Visiting the website MinerOS.info you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree with the following conditions or do not understand them, do not visit this resource.
- The MinerOS Administration may change or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the operation of the Services without notice or with it at any time. Only one account is allowed per user. If you have registered several accounts in order to trick the system, then you will be blocked. If you are campaigning, go to the competing telegram channels, forums and other information resources - then you are also blocked. You agree that MinerOS will not be liable to you or any third party for any change, suspension or termination of the Services.
- We collect several types of information for various purposes, including cookies, in order to provide and improve our Services for you. We may also collect information about how the Services are accessed and how they are used. This Usage Data may include information such as: the Internet protocol address of your computer (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Services you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identification and other diagnostic data. You can tell the browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when they are sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use some parts of our Services. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and stored on computers located outside your state, province, country or other state jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from the laws of your jurisdiction.
- No method of transmitting data over the Internet can be 100% secure. We use many advanced technologies to ensure the safety of data storage and processing, however, we cannot guarantee their absolute safety.
You agree that the Services are provided "as is". The risk associated with the use of these services lies solely with you. MinerOS disclaims all liability and does not warrant that:
- Services will meet your requirements.
- The quality of services will fully meet your requirements.
- Services will be 100% safe, error-free, continuous and timely.
- The results of the Services will be 100% accurate and reliable.
- Any errors in the software will be fixed.
- You are fully responsible for any damage caused to your equipment as a result of downloading any data and using the MinerOS service.
- MinerOS is not responsible and does not compensate for possible damage from changes or unauthorized access to your authorization data by third parties.
- The funds received in your account are non-refundable. There is no cashback.