A stable mining operating system based on linux that allows you to manage and monitor your mining rigs based on AMD and NVIDIA video cards with ease. Easy installation and setup, as well as intuitive user interface allow even beginners to configure the system in the shortest possible time. You can overclock your video cards, create GPU and CPU mining tasks and get personalized notifications via telegram with our OS for mining. Management of hundreds rigs at the same time, global hash rate monitoring, built-in watchdog and a lot of other features will help you to increase your income!Get Started
⛏ T-Rex v0.23.2
* fixed issue with CPU validation incorrectly detects invalid shares after epoch change on octopus algo
* fixed issue caused miner crush sometimes when validate-shares is enabled on autolykos2 algo
⛏ Gminer v2.70
* improved auto-tune for LHR GPUs, now miner speedup performance when GPU is steady
* removed --lhr_tune1 / --lhr_tune2 parameters, use --lhr_tune to tune LHR GPUs: value range is -10..10, old parameters ignored for compatibility
* display current --lhr_tune value and current kernel in statistics table
⛏ lolMiner v1.33
* complete rework of LHR semi-unlock feature:
- better performance of LHR semi-unlock
- automatically detected LHR GPUs option --mode not needed anymore
- option --lhrtune has now default value of auto for an automatic tuning;
* other changes and bug fixes, see miner release notes for full details
* recommended driver for LHR v2: 470.74
⛏ CPUminer-Opt-JayDDee v3.18.0
* complete rewrite of Scrypt code:
- up to 50% increase in hashrate
- support AVX512 & SHA support for SHA256
* improved stale share handling for all algorithms
* other improvements and bug fixes
⛏ T-Rex v0.23.1
* removed telnet API
* multiple bug fixes
⛏ GMiner v2.69
* added auto-tune for LHR GPUs, enabled by default, to disable pass --lhr_autotune 0
* increased reconnect tries on connection loss --reconnect_count
⛏ NanoMiner v3.3.12
* added support verthash for AMD GPUs
* fixed issues on kawpow with Nvidia driver v470.57
* reduced stale shares on kawpow
* fixed miner crush when started with some AMD GCN3 and older GPUs
⛏ NBMiner v39.5
* added ability mining ergo LHR mode for mining ERGO, enable it by manually adding lhr option
- same as LHR mode in ethash, lhr value represents expected hashrate to reach value percent of non-LHR GPU's hashrate, supports comma-seperated list to indicate lhr value for each GPU, and "lhr": "-1" to disable.
- for GPUs with Hynix GDDR6 memory, LHR mode is not recommended for the poor performance.
- for GPUs with non-Hynix GDDR6 memory, e.g. 3060 3060ti 3070, start trying with "lhr": "85"
- for GPUs with GDDR6X memory, e.g. 3070ti 3080 3080ti, start trying with "lhr": "100"
- when mining lock is detected during ERGO mining, miner will automatically decrease lhr value by 0.5, and continue mining. max decrease times is 10, which sums to 5.0
* optimized power consumption on Nvidia GPUs while mining ERGO
⛏ XMRig v6.15.1
* minor fixes
⛏ T-Rex v0.22.1
* added partial LHR unlock functionality for 30xx cards for ethash algorithm, see LHR manual for details
* added firopow algorithm for upcoming FIRO hardfork
* added CPU share validation functionality for kawpow and all progpow-like algorithms
* bug fixes:
- fixed CPU share validation on autolykos2
- fixed switching to failover pools: it takes too long
- fixed some stability issues
⛏ NBMiner v39.4
* fixed hashrate issues on octopus algo
⛏ NBMiner v39.3
* implemented new ethash low power LHR mode, add -lhr-mode option:
-lhr-mode 2 is the default LHR mode, which is the new lower power mode
-lhr-mode 1 changes LHR mode to old version, which is the same as v39.2
-lhr-mode 1 is suitable for only power limit bounded GPU, can achieve higher hashrate than mode 2
-lhr-mode 2 is able to achieve lower average power and temperature. especially suitable for GPUs with gddr6x e.g.3070ti, 3080, 3080ti: power consumption is fluctuating in this mode, better be used with locked core clock;
* option -lhr support decimal value;
* for LHR GPUs, when mining lock is detected, miner will automatically decrease -lhr value by 0.1, and continue mining. max decrease times is 10, which sums to 1.0;
* fixed issue with higher CPU usage when shares validation on CPU is disabled.
⛏ NanoMiner v3.3.11
* fixed invalid ETH shares issue on some Nvidia RTX30xx
⛏ Gminer v2.67 (partial LHR cards unlock without additional power consumption; use --lhr 1 to force enable unlock for RTX 3060 V1; use --lhr_tune1 / lhr_tune2 to tune unlock parameters, positive values increase performance, negative values decrease probability of lock; miner requires latest Nvidia drivers 470, use nv_update command)
⛏ lolMiner v1.32 (Beta Feature: added RTX 3000 series semi-unlock for LHR v2 cards giving up to 30% more performance then in locked state. Use --mode LHR2 to call it and --mode LHR1 for 3060 LHR1 cards. Also added a low power LHR mode for V2 cards --mode LHRLP. Recommended drivers for LHR2 and LHRLP: 470.63.01 or 465; improved performance of RTX 3060 LHR v1 semi-unlock by 2-3% depending on configuration - at same low consumption; added detection of the "fan glitch" for RTX 3000 LHR cards: when the glitch is detected, the GPUs will leave the special LHR modes automatically; significantly improved Ergo performance on GCN Gen 1 GPUs, e.g. HD 7970, R9 280, R7 370; added Ergo kernels for Pitcairn GPUs; added support for extra nonce subscription on Ergo stratum - this will cause less reconnects on Nicehash; Bug fixes: fixed an issue causing "invalid" shares on Ethash when the pool makes intensive use of variable difficulty. e.g. Nicehash; fixed an issue that might cause the epoch to update too late when doing Eth + Zil dual stratum; fixed an issue causing too much stale or very late shares in Ergo; updated complete network stack to newer libraries - for more stability; a lot of internal re-structuring and fixes)
⛏ WildRig-Multi v0.29.0 (implemented support of AMD RDNA 2 GPUs: RX 6x00 series)
Support channel https://t.me/minerossupporten
Track GPU errors, hashrates, onlineoffline statuses, power consumption, overclocking and much more from a single dashboard! You will get remote access to your farm from anywhere worldwide. Remote reboot, troubleshoot or SSH access via our integrated web shell of any rig or group of rigs in your farm is not a problem now.
No matter where you are, using MinerOs control panel you can get full access to all the parameters of each rig. You can change the config in bulk, adjust the acceleration or watch hash rate and profit in real-time.
As long as you're not watching your rigs, there's a built-in watchdog to control them. It analyzes various indicators of the system and can reboot or restart rigs if the hash rate has fallen below the permitted level or the temperature has become too high. The built-in Telegram Bot will send you a notification about the problem.
Mining is supported by processors. Ability to change processors' tasks without affecting GPU tasks. Support of hardware watchdogs. Support of AMD/Nvidia mixed rigs. Small OS size is suitable for cheap USB flash drives.
Our system can determine what is more profitable and switch tasks according to your settings, without human intervention. Read more about this feature in our article.
Use your personal link in the control panel to attract referrals and get 12% or more of their costs on your personal account. You can use the funds to top up your balance in the system or to withdraw to bitcoin.
Free for home miners! The lowest service cost in the industry. Check out the price list here.