⛏ lolMiner v1.70
* Improved Nexa mining performance by 6 - 8% on all supported GPUs (except AMD Vega / VII).
* Improved power efficiency of Nexa mining.
* Due to recent problems we advice to use the miner with --dns-over-https 0 when connecting to an auto-location pool. Else the pool mirror you receive might not be ideal for your location.
⛏ BzMiner v13.4.0
* Improved nexa hashrate/efficiency
* Fixed nexa extra nonce rejected shares issue (affected pool137 but possibly other pools too)
* Fixed nexa stopped finding shares in some situations
* Fixed hung gpu on amd with +zil (and some other algos)
* Fixed some initial nexa and nexa+zil amd crashes
* Fixed radiant not setting extra nonce correctly on some pools
* Fixed radiant and kaspa amd driver issues
* Fixed Ergo rejected shares (not updating dag for new blocks)
* New nexa implementation may require new overclocks. If you experience hung gpu's, please re-adjust your oc's
⛏ Rigel v1.3.9
* (Nexa) Add --kernel parameter to switch between different nexapow implementations (see notes below)
* Some GPUs saw an efficiency drop in v1.3.8 compared to v1.3.7. This release allows opting in for 1.3.7 performance level by selecting kernel #2 for the affected GPUs.
Example: --kernel _,_,2,_ <- this will enable the "1.3.7 mode" for the third GPU. The rest will work as before (v1.3.8).
If all your GPUs were working better on 1.3.7, then it's sufficient to set --kernel 2, it'll apply to all cards.
⛏ miniZ v2.0c4
* Added support for ZMP. *
* Added --memoffset2, --coreoffset2, and --power2 options for setting OCs for ZIL dual mining.
* Added --zil-init option for miniZ to generate, and log, Zil dag at startup.
* Fixed issue with invalid shares with ZIL mining.
* Fixed issue with CFX + ZIL mining.
* Fixed issue with 150,5 invalid shares.
* Fixed issue with progpow invalid shares.
* For zmp support you can write --url=zmp://[email protected]