⛏ T-Rex v0.25.15
* extend the new LHR unlock functionality to ETH+ALPH dual mining, and ERGO single mode.
* allow LHR setting "up" and "down" auto-tune intervals separately: e.g. "lhr-autotune-interval": "5:120"
Meaning that in lhr-autotune-mode full mode the miner will be increasing LHR tune value every 5 minutes, and decreasing it as soon as it starts tripping LHR more frequently than once every 2 hours.
* changed lhr-autotune-step-size default value to 0.1 from previously 0.5.
* LHR low power mode can now be set for GPUs individually, e.g. "lhr-low-power": "0,1,1,0"
The second and third GPUs will be working in low power mode.
* LHR unlocker is more stable compared to 0.25.12, infinite LHR lock loops should be solved now.
* fixed "Duplicate share" issue on ethash and blake3 algos.
IMPORTANT: LHR unlocker requires 510 series drivers and it will not work properly with older drivers
⛏ PhoenixMiner v6.2c BETA
* using newer AMD RX4xx/5xx kernels even on older drivers e.g. 19.10, older kernels on these drivers, use the new command line parameter -clabi 1.
* added a workaround for the SSL pools with self-signed or expired SSL certificate: you can use the new command-line parameter -weakssl (for the pool specified by -pool), or the new WEAKSSL: 1 option for the pools in epools.txt.
* fixed a crash with Nvidia cards on some older drivers, if PhoenixMiner crashes or exits while showing "Initializing NVML..." try the new command line parameter -nvmalt.
* other small fixes.
⛏ miniZ v1.8z
* improved performance and stability for ETH for LHR GPUs;
* improved performance on 125,4 for RTX 30xx;
* added AMD Polaris support for 125,4;
* added FIRO support;
* fixed issues with SERO and 192,7;
* minor bug fixes
⛏ NanoMiner v3.6.2
* significantly reduced stale Ethash shares on Nvidia GPUs
⛏ SRBMiner-Multi v0.9.4
* added sha3d, 0x10 algorithms
* performance increase on curvehash algorithm
* removed astrobwt algorithm
* removed --gpu-cn-mode parameter
⛏ XMRig v6.17.0
* added support astrobwt/v2 for mining DERO-HE coin algo.