- If everything works well, then do not update the driver
- Stop mining on the rig where driver updates are planned
- Call the command /home/utils/nv_update in the rig terminal and the script will download, install the latest drivers, and reboot the rig. If you need to install any specific drivers from the collection, simply add their name as a parameter, for example: /home/utils/nv_update NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-440.31.run
- Driver names can be found in the MinerOS driver collection.
- Patiently wait for the drivers to be installed. When everything is completed, the rig will reboot
P.S. Do not use "Remote Terminal" in your account to update drivers. If you are on the same network as the rig, then use SSH access to the rig (login: mine, password: mine). If you are not on the same network with the rig, then use "Shell start" from your personal account to create an SSH tunnel.