Nvidia RTX 30xx series cards have different drivers then older cards (10xx-20xx series) so you need to install correct driver.
Follow the instructions:
- Go to the rig page, stop GPU and CPU miner and in the top menu click on "Shell start"
- A sign "> Shell start" will appear on the barn card. Click on it to get a link to access the SSH of the rig. The link looks like - "http://shell.mineros.info/ssh/?64GL8dzNCPCQDfe"
- Follow the link and get into the SSH of the rig. Enter the command "nv_update NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-455.23.04.run" (without quotes; also you can use other RTX 30xx compatible drivers)
- The first step is to download the drivers that weigh 100-200 MB, then the installation takes place, and upon completion its rig will be rebooted. This process may take some time depending on your internet and CPU speed (~2-10 mins). You must wait while your rig will be rebooted!
- After rebooting the rig, the cards should appear. The fact that the drivers have been updated can be seen on the rig page -> INFO AND SYSTEM in the NVIDIA DRIVER VERSION column