⛏ lolMiner v1.64
* Improved Kaspa only mining performance. Speed increase is about 8-8.5% on Nvidia Pascal GPUs, 4.5-5% on Nvidia Turing and Ampere GPUs and 3-4% on AMD Navi and Big Navi GPUs
* Beta feature: added options to set core clock offset (--coff), memory clock offset (--moff), power limit (--pl) and a fixed fan speed (--fan) on common Nvidia GPUs. Required are admin privileges and Nvidia drivers 520 or higher!
The syntax is the same as with --cclk and --mclk - if a single value is given then it will be applied to all compatible GPUs, else a coma separated list of values can be given using a * character to skip over GPUs.
* Added a new parameter --no-oc-reset to turn off the reset of overclock settings when ending the miner.
* Fixing a bug with ETHV1 (nicehash) stratum mode that may cause the worker name to be appended twice when it was given by --user . (the use of --worker did not have this issue).
⛏ Gminer v3.15
* added ability to lock memory clock on Ampere and newest GPUs (--lock_mclock), useful to decrease power usage in Kaspa only mining mode
* improved Kaspa, Etc + kaspa, Ergo + Kaspa mining performance on Turing, Ampere and Ada architecture, also decreased power usage
* fixed bug with stale shares for Kaspa, Etc + kaspa, Ergo + Kaspa, this fix will significantly increase pool hashrate